Grab the most useful information, is helpful for women or girls to get whiter, flawless and glowing skin by exploring the Korean Beauty Secrets.
Whiter skin is most valuable thing for women to look handsome. So they follow the lots beauty secrets from the several countries, are considered such skin as beautiful. Actually, milky white skin does not only look pretty and clear but also seductive. Korea is a world away but that doesn’t mean we can’t find discover the region’s best-kept beauty secrets. As the 12th largest cosmetics producer on the planet, Koreans care about looking good, and have tried and tested formulas for ageless-looking skin.Korean women are envied all over the world for their flawless and whiter skin. And now you can get a sneak peek into their beauty routine and ensure that you look absolutely stunning on your wedding day. Here are the simple yet very effective 8 beauty secrets that every Indian bride must steal.
Essentials Tips for Skin Whitening
The following tips will help us getting the same milky skin and pretty look as Koreans have-
- Avoid the Sun: It means we should avoid direct sun light. To reduce the sun light effect on skin, we must wear sunscreen cream with SPF 40 or even higher. Don’t use sport sunscreen. It is heavy and our skin cannot absorb it right away.
- Cover Up: We must wear more clothes and expose less skin. This should prevent the sun burn. In addition to it, we should add sunscreen under our makeup foundation, even if it has the sunscreen function, to maximize protection for our face skin.
- Use Recommended Whitening Skin Care Products: Use only recommended products to avoid skin problems. We need strong formula to get the expected result. Beside sunscreen, we absolutely need the BB cream, and a set of skin treatment products for daily wear like day and night cream, cleanser, and others.
- Do All Out Treatment: Skin needs regular and continuous treatment. We need to wash it especially after wearing makeup all day, moisturize it with recommended products, and exfoliate the skin regularly.
Basic Korean Makeup Secrets for Whiter Skin.
- Blend one part of mineral water spray with one part of hydrating serum and two parts of oil free foundation to form a hydrating foundation. Mist your face with mineral water spray and then apply the foundation with a pointed foundation brush.
- Apply raw unfiltered honey to the entire face as a basic face mask. Wash off after five minutes with a cream cleanser.
- Use a gel based moisturizer all over your face: Apply a light primer in the outer areas of your face. Then take a cotton swab to apply pore diminishing balm, especially in section with large pores.
- Apply a thin layer of primer and let it set: Now identify your dry spots and apply a bit of facial oil in that area in a circular motion to reduce dryness.
- Using sunscreen to prevent premature aging: Like the rest of the world, Koreans believe that sunscreens are an important aspect of skincare routines. So prevent premature aging by using sunscreen diligently as early as possible and this is also something that is achieveable given the flood of sunscreen products in the market. The only problem is picking one that provides sufficient sun protection and suit your skin type.
- Moisturizing: By rubbing the hands together, the product is warmed on the fingertips & then applied all over the face in an outward & downward manner.
- Face mask: Korean beauty products often make use of silkworm cocoon powder for skin whitening. While, this exotic ingredient may not be available, you can substitute it with a homemade mask. Just mix egg white and honey and apply it on your face once a week.
- Cleansing: Korean actress Suzy Bae talks about the ‘424’ technique, where you must clean your face with an oil (coconut, almond or any cleansing oil) for 4 minutes , follow it with a foaming cleanser for 2 minutes & then rinsing your face for 4 minutes, start with lukewarm water ending with cold water to close all opened pores.
- Using outward & upwards strokes when washing your face: When washing your face, do not use vertical up-down strokes which will loosen your facial muscles and promote skin sag. Use outward and upward strokes instead. However, it’s quite an effort to remember this because I’m so used to washing my face in circular movements. Try always to use outward and upward strokes when you apply your facial creams and oils though.
- Toning: Koreans prefer tapping the toner with fingertips for better absorption.
- Using lots of whitening products: If you want to have clear complexion, you should follow the Korean women who are fond of using whitening products to combat skin pigmentation problems. And with the great number of whitening and brightening products available in the market, believe most of us are already into this regime.